we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
i need ferguson to go down in history books. i need school children in the year 2074 to learn about michael brown being shot on august 9th, 2014 by officer darren wilson. i need this to spark a movement. this can not lose the focus of society a mere month after it happened.
I’m a teacher and today two new students signed up at my school - three year old twin boys. Their names are Sora and Riku.
That generation is here.
Nicki Minaj is an excellent and dynamic rapper, lyrically and stylistically, she’s topped charts in a male dominated space, she started from the absolute bottom and knows how to hustle and work her image, I don’t care whether you care for her style of music or not but if you dismiss her as a trash artist I’m gonna heavily side eye you
Sept. 16 2:48 pm
- The White House supports the use of police body cameras
- A National Call to Action: Mass Mobilization in Ferguson Oct. 10-13. Click here for more info
- Ferguson Rapper Tef Poe: Obama has forsaken us, but we will not stop fighting injustice
- FBI is investigating another MO town’s police force after tasing 17 year old Bryce Masters (Masters is currently in a medically induced coma)
- STL Ways & Means committee (storify)